This website is for gaming fans, on any consoles and any games. Ask for walkthroughs, cheats, news and much more.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am currently only thirteen...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SI_Hershey

PostSubject: I am currently only thirteen...   Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 am

Though I would say I have a strong interest for gaming: from Atari through to high end PC's, I enjoy it. When I'm older, I want to be a game critic. Hell, I write reviews for games all the time.

But what gets my gear in a gundle is when I use a mic on a game that I am interested in (one of my favourite games is Team Fortess 2) but people immediatly ignore me because my voice isn't low and American enough. Text chat is avaliable, but in a fast paced game like TF2, you don't have time to stop and chat.

Does anyone have any ideas for getting my point across whilst using a mic? Thanks,

SI Hershey.
Back to top Go down
Pancake
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: reply    Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:11 am

It depends, if you on ps3 you can make your voice deeper, I am 13 but British and have a deep voice but back onto the ps3 fixing problem. You go to settings, accessory settings and then voice changer and go to like -1 or -2. Normally people won't listen online since they have no feelings.. and don't care about anything or anyone. Since they don't know you, so try playing with friends on your list they will normally listen to you Smile

>>--Pancake
Back to top Go down
http://meretgm.4rumer.com

I am currently only thirteen...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gaming Millenium :: Discussion Forums-
Jump to: