This website is for gaming fans, on any consoles and any games. Ask for walkthroughs, cheats, news and much more.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Timesplitters 2 Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
innisjohnston
Website Staff
Website Staff

PostSubject: Timesplitters 2 Review   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 pm

I remember getting this game years and years ago and I absolutely love it and I still love it. It's a 1 or 2 player story mode FPS. and up to 4 players on multiplayer.

Pretty much the story is about 2 soliders in a space station. This space station has a time warp. The Splitters (alien enemies) pretty much grabbed the Time Crystals and buggered off to places in the future and past. There is about 7 levels altogether and you could probably finish it on easy within a couple of hours. I've tried to play the story on normal but the 5th level, Tokyo is really annoying. You have to pretty much spy on a woman and not let her see you until you get into a base. That's the only bad point about the game. You don't really have to buy the first one at all. There's not much story until the third Timesplitters. I've played abit of that and it focuses more on the story but I'm not able to review it due to the crappy disc I have.

The story mode isn't the main point of the game, the multiplayer is. If you have a friend over or even by yourself you will entertain yourself for a while by playing deathmatch games and capture the flag and alot more.

Your able to unlock more characters and levels and cheats for multiplayer mainly by doing challenges and beating the story mode on a certain difficulty.

If you enjoy a muck about game with your friends this is the game to play.
Back to top Go down
Pancake
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: Thanks for the review   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Once again, thanks Innis! Nice enjoyable, review. Looking forward to more, thanks for your time Razz

>>--Pancake
Back to top Go down
http://meretgm.4rumer.com

Timesplitters 2 Review
Page 1 of 1